Friday, January 7, 2011

Messes and More Messes

I wanted to take a minute to explain my new blog heading. I wanted to take a minute to explain my purpose and to let everyone know that my house is not always so messy... only most days :) I feel like the picture in the middle of the stacks of laundry explain my current feeling on life. It sometimes feels endless, and like our trials are neverending, but once we get through it and get our lives put back together again, we look back and realize it wasn't THAT bad... and the next trial will be less stressful. And also, as soon as we get through one trial, we realize another one has been building up as we are living through this one... note the laundry pile in the background that has somehow multiplied while my back was turned! Someday I will be able to keep up on the laundry- I am really getting better and its not nearly as dreaded of a task for me anymore. All it took is me spending a night tearing my laundry room apart and loading up my van with bags and boxes of useless crap to send to DI, and *poof* laundry is bearable again!! Someday my house will have mopped and vacuumed floors that stay clean for more than 10 minutes. But I love that Tyson tells me that he loves me 20 times a day, and that Brock can't go to sleep without me giving him hugs and kisses, and that Marleigh loves sitting on my lap reading stories, and Sophie loves being cuddled on my lap for hours at a time, and Carter loves telling me all about the pictures he draws. Yes, my house may look like a mess, but it is filled with love. I love my little messmakers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute post! You're a great mom!!