Friday, August 29, 2008

A Few More Crazy Carter Moments

Brock started school on Monday and is loving second grade so far. Carter starts school officially on Tuesday. We had an orientation thing on Monday, and when Brock came home from school, Carter told Brock, "There's not even anyone ugly in my class!" Whew- I was worried his retinas might burn the first day of school and he would never see again!! I am glad he approves of everyone!
Tonight at dinner, Carter asked what city Daddy lived in when Mommy found him. Luckily I found him, or he may still be wandering aimlessly down a deserted road!
Carter is also pretty convinced that he left his suitcase in my tummy when he was is there, and he is letting Marleigh borrow it. Hopefully she brings it out when she is born- I think we may be able to help her out with that... I think it would be great to show Carter the suitcase he "left" in there.
He cracks me up!! I don't know how he can talk with a straight face- I can barely listen to him without cracking up.

1 comment:

*Ashleigh* said...

HAHA! I love your boys witty comments... they crack me up. BTW when you are tagged you are supposed to follow the directions... you have to go to my blog to see them.