Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School

Well, the kids are offically back in school, and I am amazed at how much I can get done in small amounts of time! The kids are happy and socializing. Tyson is enjoying the one on one time with mom (with a little help from Diego and his other Nick Jr friends), and I have enjoyed a quiet house! I love the teachers the boys have this year and am excited to see the progress they make. I love having a schedule and routine in our house again. Summer is a little too unorganized and chaotic for me by the time we reach the end. It will get a little tricky in a few weeks when we add a baby to the mix. but I'm sure we will muddle through.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So what day in October are you due? How exciting!!Do you have a name picked out yet?

*Ashleigh* said...

Don't worry about the tag, I guess I justed assumed you would know what to do... sorry:) It's not too late, it's fun and a good way to see if your friends are looking at your blog or not hehe.

Dena Moon said...

I finally re-found your blog! Its been fun to read! Carter cracks me up.
And I tagged you, from Ashleigh's comment I'm not sure how you feel about tags though so I'll call you to chat about it! lol