Saturday, February 14, 2009

Potty Training

When is the right time to start potty training? I think I had the question answered for me this morning when the diaperless Tyson came up to me with a clean diaper and said "Put my diaper on my buttcrack and penis." Don't know where that came from! Sorry if this is offensive to anyone reading, but I thought it was pretty funny! We are going to California in a couple of weeks (2 weeks from today- yeah!!) and I think when we get back we will be going full force with potty training. Nothing is grosser than changing a poopy diaper on a big kid! Wish me luck on this upcoming adventure!!

3 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I am trying to get Kahner used to the idea... he wore Hulk undies over his pj's last night... and one over his diaper, he couldn't choose between iron man and hulk so he wore both! I need to get him a watch like Tysons... I am dreading and looking forward to it at the same time... no more "buttcracks and penises" for me!! LOL!! Tyson is SO funny!

Christine and Brock said...

We potty trained Carson when we were on our trip to California. It was kind of a pain in the butt, but it worked. Every 20 min or about every exit on the way there, and every few exits once we were in the bigger cities, we pulled off and opened the door to the Suburban and let it rip! We were really brave, we didn't even use pull-ups. I guess we got lucky. He was potty trained during the day over those 2 weeks and after we got home it took about 1 more week and he was done during the night too. Good Luck when ever you choose to do it!

christa said...

fun fun. How old is Tyson? I am trying to decide how to get Luke (my three year old) interested in the potty. It's hard when they show no interest!!! Good luck though!! Let me know how it goes!