Thursday, February 19, 2009

What happened to my day?

I found this article on a fellow bloggers page, and found it quite informative... I often find myself, as a stay-at-home mom, getting to the end of the day and thinking- my house is still a mess, I have working all day, I am exausted, but WHAT have I been doing all day? This article pretty much sums it up, and helps me feel a little better. It also makes me feel slightly bitter towards the judgemental ones without kids. But, I am also bothered by peoples kids when I am out in public without my kids!! Anyway, read the article above- its a great one!

1 comment:

christa said...

I just posted the same article!! (maybe you got it from mine :) I don't know) but I agree!! I couldn't help but feel a little better about what I do all day too :) Nice to know we're not alone huh :) I'm going to start a support group for moms with the whole constantly cleaning the house but never having a clean house situation :)