Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lets Get Tagged!

1. Where You Ten Years Ago?
Ten years ago today, I had graduated from high school 4 months prior and I was just starting an accounting degree at LDS Business College. I was pretty convinced that I was never going to find a soul mate, and I had just moved in with roomates Kimberly Meservy and Lori Bodily.
2. What's on Your To Do List Today?
It is 9:36 pm right now, so I am planning on hanging out with my computer and eventually going to sleep. I would like to have a baby before tommorrow, but I think thats out!!
3. What If you Were A Billionaire?
I would pay off the house and cars and all other debt, replace windows and remodel the basement and add on to the house, have Nate quit his job, and take a summer long vacation visiting everyone we don't get to see enough, and help save the world!!
4. Five Places You have Lived?
Magna, UT, Bountiful, UT (4 times), Layton, UT (twice), Evanston, WY, Mountain View, WY, Tooele, UT, Jackson, MS, Winona, MS. Okay, thats 7 but I couldn't leave any out- they are all part of who I am!!
5. Three Bad Habits?
Pepsi and Dr Pepper addictions, staying up rediculously late, not spending enough quality time with the kids.
6. Snacks You Like?
Ice cream, hershey bars with almonds, cheese and crackers, etc... I could go on all night with this one.
7. Who Will You Tag?
Ashleigh and anyone else who may want to try it out!!

No comments: