Thursday, October 30, 2008

Marleighs First Check-Up


We had our first offical Dr's appointment for Marleigh yesterday. She was 5 lbs 15 oz at 3 days old, and is now up to 7 lbs 8 oz. I guess she is getting plenty to eat! The sleepless nights now seem routine and managable. I can't even imagine what a full night of sleep might feel like. The routines of laundry and housework are falling into place. The weather has been nice this week, so I don't have to worry about taking her out- although my boys woke up with coughs this morning. Can't protect her from everything! I am so amazed at how quickly these past 2 weeks have gone, and how much she has changed already. Our family feels so complete with her here!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How cute! I think Marleigh looks just like Nate in this picture. How fun....can't wait to have my baby. I am on the LAST week of my 2nd tri!

*Ashleigh* said...

Awww! Yeah that cough has been going around. I love the pics you took at moms they turned out so cute! I can't believe Marleigh is growing so fast!!