Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marleigh is Here!


So its been almost of week since Marleigh has joined our family, so time to blog! Marleigh was born on Sunday, October 12th at 3:28 pm. She was 6 lbs 6 oz, 19 1/2 inches. She is a pretty happy baby when she is awake. Brock and Carter have had a great time with her. Tyson has begrudgingly given up his place as "baby", but every day is a little better. He thinks its silly that Marleigh eats from mommys "tummy." We have had to ban the lightsabers around the baby, and Tyson had a time-out the first night we had her home for hitting the baby, but now it seems to be okay. I can't wait for Monday to get here, though. This was UEA weekend, and being cooped up with all of the kids the last 3 days has been rough. My mom pointed out today that maybe nighttime is too quiet for Marleigh and that is why she doesn't sleep so well. I think I agree! I don't know how she sleeps through the constant noise of her 3 brothers! We did have to have her under the biliruben lights for a couple of days, but we are done now, and life is great!! I will keep all of you updated!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute pictures :) Glad everything is going well!

*Ashleigh* said...

Awwwwww, I love the new blog look! Baby girls make everything prettier :) I love the headbands too. Talk to ya soon :)