Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jedi Robe Pictures

So here are the boys in their Jedi robes "Smiling" for the camera
In this one, I told them to make a "Jedi" face- look how serious Brock looks- he cracks me up! He is sooo into acting things out and cries if we tell him the Star Wars world doesn't exist! The pattern also includes a piece that they wear under the robe, but I didn't have the material for that, but Brock asks me every day (okay, so twice...) when I am going to make the other piece. Thanks all of you that left such nice comments on my last post- I look up to all of you and think you are great moms, too!!
Here is the link for the pattern: www.degraeve.com/jedirobe/


4 comments:

Jenny said...

They look great :) I bet the boys love them!

*Ashleigh* said...

So fun! I bet the boys are in heaven!

Jenny said...

I showed Seth the pic of your boys in their Jedi robes....now he wants one :) Are they easy to make? I am not a sewer at all (ok, that totally looks like sewer, instead of sower....) you know what I mean :) so anyway I think I will be making one in the near future, but what a great Halloween costume idea too!

LauraD said...

Wow, you're such a cool mom. It was so fun to see you guys here. I hope we can get together again soon!