Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Girls...


At 4:30 this morning, (yes, A.M.) as I was starting the days laundry, I realized that this baby girl of mine is the only one who has gotten away with being up for an hour and a half at such an unreasonable time. I guess she is setting me up for life with a daughter! But my laundry was done and folded by 11:00 this morning. Maybe I will start enjoying mornings more and have more productive days! She's so stinkin' cute- it makes it all worth it! And someday soon she'll be big, so I savor this time when I am her favorite person, and she wants to cuddle on mommys lap.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! Marleigh is getting so big!! I know what you mean about treasuring the time when they are small and cuddly. I didn't know Seth would grow out of that stage so soon (being held and all). He won't even hug or kiss me now and he's only 5! But maybe baby girls (girls in general) would let you snuggle with them longer, guess we'll see how Melanie is :)
Do you guys use rechargable batteries in your digital? I had to buy a different rechargable pair before they started working ok for me.

*Ashleigh* said...

Ya know what's funny? This pic reminds me of Oliver for some reason. I think it is the position she is in or something... btw, adorable outfit! I am jealous your laundry is done! Mine is getting done tommorrow it looks like:0)

Dena Moon said...

I'm not just jealous your laundry is done but also that it is full of baby sized stuff. Pink baby sized stuff at that! You are such a good mom and so smart for savoring those mornings!