Monday, November 3, 2008

Bows...


I found this lady online that sells the cutest bows. I decided to have a bow party at my house this past Saturday because I thought everyone would be as excited as I was about her bows. I had one neighbor show up, and my mom and sister. At least I had a good excuse to clean my house- it is the cleanest it has been since Marleigh was born! Here are a few pics of some of the bows I bought. I will definitely be buying from her again, but most of the bows looked ridiculous on her because she has such a tiny head. It will be so much fun once she has enough hair to pull up in little pigtails. Sorry there aren't any pictures of her actually wearing the bows, but she is sleeping so well right now, and was awake a good part of the night last night, so for now, here are the bows and headbands. I have her blog bookmarked on my blog (bowlicous bowtique) if any of you want to check out her stuff. She makes it herself and has such fun stuff- and cheap shipping (like 1.50 cheap), so check it out!

2 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

Cute! I can't wait to see them on her:)

Jenny said...

love all the bows. I checked out the site :) I think I want to order some also :)