Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have Blog A.D.D.

I have found that having a newborn creates a lot of down time. I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, and I just can't leave the background on my blog alone! I see all of your cute blogs, and I am suddenly unhappy with my own. I listen to a song on someone elses blog, and I HAVE to have that song on mine! I think I am suffering from blog envy. I will be starting counseling soon! I can't believe I lived so much of my life without blogging. Its almost in the same catagory as life before cell phones and the internet. I don't know how my mom was a stay at home mom and kept busy and entertained all day. Oh, I guess she had a neighborhood of stay at home moms, and they actually ventured out of the house together instead of sharing experiences via computer. Or maybe she was able to keep up on laundry, or do things like sew and cross stitch. Blogging is such a fun way to share the everyday things that happen, and such a fun way to keep in contact with people. Thanks to all of you fellow bloggers for sharing your little joys in life!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

cute post :) I know what you mean about the blog backgrounds!! I spend so much time getting a new background, only to change it later! The fam pic of you guys at the top of your blog is cute! How is little Marleigh doing? :)

*Ashleigh* said...

AW, I love... wait... LOVE your background! I better come hang out with you more... maybe you can teach me how to have a girl so I can have a pink bckgrnd too! LOL:) Btw I am glad to hear someone else has blog add too:)