Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are the kids in their Halloween costumes. Tyson and Spiderman, Carter as Commander Rex, Brock as Boba Fett (both from Star Wars, of course) and Marleigh as a cute baby sister! She is wearing a "Babys First Halloween" onsie, but its all covered with her blanket. We went to Trunk or Treat at the church, then Nate took Brock and Carter around the neighborhood. Their handles were broken by the time they made it home. They all had a great time. When we asked Tyson if he wanted to be Spiderman, he responded, "nope." How about a dragon? "Nope." Diego? "Nope." So luckily when it came down to Halloween night, he was okay with the Spiderman costume, which has now been worn by all 3 boys- what a great investment! We didn't get a pic of Nate, but he went as "Ward Hostess"- he had a bakers hat, and wore a sign with Ward Hostess (Hostess logo), and handed out Hostess cupcakes- it was great!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenny said...

sounds like a fun time! Love all the costumes :)

*Ashleigh* said...

Cute costumes! I had no idea who commander Rex was when carter said that's he was going to be for Halloween... now I know!

Dena Moon said...

Very cute! I'm glad Tyson decided.

christa said...

Emily!!! How are you?!! I found your blog whils snooping around on Ashleigh's :) Hope you don't mind. But I wanted to say HI! You have a beautiful family!! Lots more than the last time we saw you!! Well, don't be a stranger- you can check out my blog too :) www.cmm2001.blogspot.com take care!

*Ashleigh* said...

Hey I just found a star wars christmas song! Haha! It's on playlist... I hope you don't mind I copied some of yours, I love the songs you chose:) It's called Merry Merry Christmas, Artist:Star Wars

*Ashleigh* said...

Hey whenever you see this I'm sure you'll notice Christa (Hatch) commented:) she found me on facebook and I found Tricia (moon)too, you can see hers through mine (Molen family)